29.9.05

5 weeks 4 days

It's not public knowledge yet, but I had to let it out somehow... We're pregnant!!! I saw a doctor on Monday and he thought the pregnancy test I had done was good enough, so he dated me 5 weeks and said the baby was due on 29/05/06.

Have an appointment with the midwife on the 1st of November, still 4 weeks to go, it seems ages!

I don't feel sick or extra tired, just hungry all the time, which really is no news (!) Daddy is coming to terms with it and I think other than being worried about finances, he's quite happy. We have only told the closest family, can't wait to let it out.

Not sure of when I should tell people at work, I can see that some people aren't going to react very well, but hey, tough s..t for them.

I'll keep you informed of any progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home