27.10.05

9 weeks 4 days

Well, a few weeks since our last post, a few things have happened. I have been poorly for most of the last 3 weeks, first with gastroenteritis and then with a cold that just won't go away, grrr, now I'm on antibiotics trying to get rid of it.

Last week we put an offer on a house and they accepted it! So now we are trying to source the money, no easy feat, but God willing, not impossible.

Work is pretty much the same, only a handful of people know (including my boss), I still don't want to let the cat out. It will be obvious in a few weeks time, but until then, they don't need to know, do they?

My sister is booked her flights to come over for Christmas, she will be coming with a friend. It might catch us in the middle of packing and making boxes but we don't want to put our hopes up just in case something goes pear-shaped.

Next Monday is the scan, can't wait! It will be very bizarre, not sure whether I'll cry or not, I do seem to be able to cry at the least provocation at the moment!

Will keep you informed

Lol

Kermita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home